- Protects crucial areas of the engine – oil pan, oil cooler, oil filter and exhaust header! That’s a long list of very expensive parts to expose to any sort of damage that will reduce your bikes value in no time.
- Uniquely designed vent system – No unnecessary holes were designed on this bash plate. As a result, your engine will less likely to overheat when mud and all sorts of debris from offroading fly at the engine and get stuck between the skid plate and the engine/exhaust header.
- Shaped to deflect – Thanks to its shape, the Triumph Tiger 1200 can deflect trailside objects such as rocks, stumps, logs etc.
- 4mm thick laser cut aluminum – Nothing is ever an overkill on such an adventure bike, hence we choose to build our bash plates from this ridiculously tough and thick, yet lightweight material.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting, it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. Keep it shiny and new, just like the Tiger 1200!
Compatible with the new 2022 Triumph Tiger 1200 (Rally Pro only – for now)
Not yet confirmed to be compatible with the original Triumph crash bars.
Not yet confirmed to be compatible with the OEM centre stand.
No hay valoraciones aún.